Remote for 920 problems

TomTom Model(s)
Go 920
I have not used my 920 remote in some time and the batteries died. I have tried several sets that I am sure are reasonably strong. When I put the second battery in the blue light at the top of the remote starts flashing. If I turn on my 920 and attempt to use the remote nothing happens. I have tried all the buttons on the remote. None of them do anything. The battery compartment is clean - no corrosion. Any ideas would be greatly appreciated.

Make sure Bluetooth is enabled on the device, I have seen occasions where a connection to the Home software can turn the Bluetooth off with no warning at all, net result is nothing will connect to the device including the remote - Mike

Thanks, Mike. That was the problem. I enabled BlueTooth and the remote works just fine.
By the way, if you see a guy from Lytham St. Annes in a red Morgan, say hi to him for me. He is also a Mike and a good friend of mine.
Tom

By the way, if you see a guy from Lytham St. Annes in a red Morgan, say hi to him for me. He is also a Mike and a good friend of mine.
Tom

Tom, I very much doubt your friend will be out in the Mogan at the moment as its freezing here, open top cars are certainly not the ideal mode of transport! - I pass through Lytham on my way to work every day so I will keep my eyes peeled!
Glad to hear it was something easy to fix with your unit, Home has a nasty habit of messing up the Bluetooth settings on the device for some strange reason - Mike

Ask a Question