Remembering where I've been

TomTom Model(s)
GO 720
I'm a newbie to GPS with a 720. Is there a way of storing an unplanned route after I've finished. To make myself clearer (I hope):

If I go on a random journey, not having planned where I was going, is it possible afterwards to repeat the route (assuming I had the TT switched on when I started)?

And in any case, is it possible to measure the distance I have travelled? I like to walk and would dearly like to be able to measure how far I have been.

I'm a newbie to GPS with a 720. Is there a way of storing an unplanned route after I've finished. To make myself clearer (I hope):

If I go on a random journey, not having planned where I was going, is it possible afterwards to repeat the route (assuming I had the TT switched on when I started)?

And in any case, is it possible to measure the distance I have travelled? I like to walk and would dearly like to be able to measure how far I have been.

You should search the site for "Tripmaster" that's probably your best bet for tracing your route.

Is this the Tripmaster you were referring too?
oui oui. That's the one!

Although that means you have to remember to turn on "logging" to track your position. Just look at the setup menu.

Lastly, follow the extra instructions if you're running Navcore 7 since it doesn't have SDK and has some issues.

Ask a Question