Redlight POI Alerts

GAW

TomTom Model(s)
I have been able to upload redlight POI's from a number of sources, and they all show up OK on the maps. I have not been able to get the alerts to work however. Is there a setting I am missing in the change options menu ?

The Icon that sets alerts cannot be activated unless I first load up the European Map - then the Icons can be enabled. They stay that way when I change back to N. America, but in no case am I getting warnings. I have deliberately passed through some of the locations to see with no result.

Ad

Advertisements

TomTom Model(s)
ONE New Edition US & CAN
hmmm, I have the L.A. Redlight POI from this board and the alerts work for me. I have a TT1 v2 with the latest update. I first go to Change Preferences > Enable/disable POIs then choose redlight la. Click done

Then back to Change Preferences > Manage POIs > Warn when near POI. Select the POI category (redlight la), enter Warn distance (I use 300 yards). Click done. Choose the sound (I like Bell 1). Click select. Then I have a choice of Warn only if POI is on route. Click done and done again.

GAW

TomTom Model(s)
Have done the change preferences - will have to get near a redlight camera now to check.

Ad

Advertisements

Ad

Advertisements

Ask a Question