Red light cameras,Home Depot, Burger King Mcdonalds

dan

Hi my name is Dan,
I just would like to say that you guys are doing a great job. I own a TomTom One version2. Had it for 5 months and love it. My question is, Is there any file for Redlight cameras,Home Depot, Burger King,Mcdonalds for the Greater Cleveland area. I live in Cleveland Ohio. My zip is 44119. Your help would be greatly appreciated. Thanks. Dan

Hello Dan and welcome!
The redlight cameras can be done.
For the other POIs, have you downloaded the files already listed to verify if Cleveland is available?

Hello Dan and welcome!
The redlight cameras can be done.
For the other POIs, have you downloaded the files already listed to verify if Cleveland is available?

Hey Pedro,
Thanks for responding. I downloaded some of the POI's (burger king and mcdonalds) but there were none for the Cleveland area. Would like to have the red light cameras though. Thanks Dan

McDonald's updated! I will also work on the Red Light Cameras after Im done with updating San Diego's Red Light Cameras.
Red Light Cameras take longer to compose.

Ask a Question