red light alerts

Is there an app where when you come to a redlight you can save that location and have it warn you the next time you come to it. let me know. thanks :)

There is no app I know off but you can already to that on the TT.

Assuming you have the Red light cameras a POI and set it up to warn you, you can add the location under Change Preferences | Manage POI | Add POI | Select the Red light category | GPS Location | Enter the name | Enter phone number (can leave blank)

There is obviously a lot of steps there but you can do it this way.

You can potentially do this with TripMaster. With logging switched on, you can tap the compass to add a waypoint to the log and then go back afterwards and add POIs where the waypoints are. You will probably want to turn down/turn off other automatic waypoint logging while doing this so that you don't have to sort out which waypoints are lights and which were automatically recorded.

Event_Logger also provides a way to drop POIs at the touch of a button. I think you would also have to go back later and rename them/add them to the category you desire.

Ask a Question