Recruiting poster

TomTom Model(s)
910 w iPod & Razr connections
I had read little about TomTom on the GPS newsgroup I check in to every day or two, sci.geo.satellite-nav, so I was pleased to find this group. I'm a mostly retired newspaper reporter in south central Michigan, looking to use the TT910 on trips to AZ, TN and NJ in the next few months. It may not tell me too much I don't know about the trips, but it should keep my wife and me good company. And there was the night last month coming back on I-80 from New England -- we figured we'd find a place to stop in PA by 9:30 or so. Couldn't find the place. "Let's keep going." Couldn't find the next place. "Let's keep going." We found a place, 150 miles and a driving rain and construction delays past the first place, and at 1:30 a.m. It wasn't exactly a guy thing, not willing to ask directions. There wasn't anybody around the freeway stops to ask directions of. That's when the TomTom seemed like a good investment.
And I posted an announcement of this group on the sci.geo.satellite-nav newsgroup. Administrators and anyone else are free to add or subtract to the post I left on that site.

Thanks for helping and spreading the word about tomtomforums.com, its great that people from the US and all over the world are now actually stopping by and hopefully intime we will be able to grow into a community where TomTom will no longer ignore its US customers. =P Anyhow thanks again to everyone thats been helping out, it will benifit us all in the long run.

Ask a Question