Rebates available for Canada?

TomTom Model(s)
TomTom GO 910
I've been trying to call TomTom, but I'm on hold for soooooo long. I will try again tomorrow, but in the meantime, I thought I'd ask here.

A week or so ago, I printed the $100 GiveGive Rebate Form on the TomTom website (I selected Canada). As I finished completing the info, I read the fine print and to my surprise it said that the offer is only valid in the US and Puerto Rico!

Is this true? I called the rebate # listed on the form, and the automated system said, to enter a ZIP Code or a POSTAL CODE, enter it now... blah blah blah. I believe US and Puerto Rico use ZIP Codes, correct? I'm being quite optomistic that we Canadians are eligible for the same rebate as well, as we do not have ZIP Codes, we use Postal Codes.

Does anyone know for sure?

I've been trying to call TomTom, but I'm on hold for soooooo long. I will try again tomorrow, but in the meantime, I thought I'd ask here.

A week or so ago, I printed the $100 GiveGive Rebate Form on the TomTom website (I selected Canada). As I finished completing the info, I read the fine print and to my surprise it said that the offer is only valid in the US and Puerto Rico!

Is this true? I called the rebate # listed on the form, and the automated system said, to enter a ZIP Code or a POSTAL CODE, enter it now... blah blah blah. I believe US and Puerto Rico use ZIP Codes, correct? I'm being quite optomistic that we Canadians are eligible for the same rebate as well, as we do not have ZIP Codes, we use Postal Codes.

Does anyone know for sure?
It's only for the US. FS and BB had discounts on the TomToms.

Their biggest discount was just before Christmas. Up to $150 off the listed price ($749.99).

Ask a Question