Reached your Destination

Why doesn't the route clear automatically when you've reached your destination? And getting the voice confirmation. I'm finding I still have to clear it manually. Quite annoying.

Agreed. And another thing that annoys me is when I go to browse the map, it shows me where I was when I last browsed the map, instead of showing me where I current am. So I have to do extra clicking of buttons to find and then my location. And I can't seem to find a way around this. And it's a pain to do while driving too...

Agreed. And another thing that annoys me is when I go to browse the map, it shows me where I was when I last browsed the map, instead of showing me where I current am. So I have to do extra clicking of buttons to find and then my location. And I can't seem to find a way around this. And it's a pain to do while driving too...

Because the tt map is not dead on accurate, my home is not precisely where TT says it is. So, when I truly have reached my home, TT thinks I have not yet reached my destination.

Because I have it set to 'continue where I left off' when I start up, not surprised it still wants to route me to my (wrong) destination.

Wonder whether it's a similar situation for you; namely, it still wants to continue routing you to what it thinks is your destination, even if the true destination is fractionally off ....

Probably a wrong answer but darn.....I sure have convinced myself with my logic! ;) ;)

Well I set my Home location to "My Location" when I was sitting in my driveway, rather than entering in my address. If I had done that, and followed the GPS, I'd be on the other side of the road, around the corner, in another driveway. :) My kid and wife wouldn't be right either...

I wonder if I turn off the continue where I left off, if it would reset the location to where I currently am when I browse map... The only thing I don't want is for my current planned route to be reset if I turn off the GPS. Sometimes I make a pit stop enroute and remove the GPS from the car and turn it off.

Must do some playing, I guess (I forgot about the continue where I left off option - now I just gotta find it again...)

You're right that when you press browse map, it shows the point where you last browsed the map, not where you currently are. However, look on the top right of the screen....you'll see a "blue arrow" button above the zoom in/out scroller. Press it. YAY!

Ask a Question