Re: Setting Up A Password

TomTom Model(s)
TT One 3rd Edition
Well All, Micp879,Tuckermans, 46Jimbo, I used to know a Chief in the Navy whose Nick Name was & still is "Jimbo" Flyer1024?, rledger& Digital-Flex,
It seems that in all of the attempts in trying to "Set Up A Password", I apparently have gotten My TT1 Stuck in the Mode where it just showing a White Outline of an Arm & Hand about to either Turn On or Off the TT...

I've pressed the "Reset" Button on the Bottom, & It still gets to that point & won't go any further than that. Errrgh :mad:
(Wish I could attach a Pic)...

By-4-Now,
RussMan
"08"

Last edited:
Well All, Micp879,Tuckermans, 46Jimbo, I used to know a Chief in the Navy whose Nick Name was & still is "Jimbo" Flyer1024?, rledger& Digital-Flex,
It seems that in all of the attempts in trying to "Set Up A Password", I apparently have gotten My TT1 Stuck in the Mode where it just showing a White Outline of an Arm & Hand about to either Turn On or Off the TT...

I've pressed the "Reset" Button on the Bottom, & It still gets to that point & won't go any further than that. Errrgh :mad:
(Wish I could attach a Pic)...

By-4-Now,
RussMan
"08"

Is this in the HOME software on your PC after you tell it to "GO" to your TT?

Click on the picture on the screen where the power button is with your mouse. This should cause the TT to "turn on" in HOME and allow you to navigate through its menus.

Is this in the HOME software on your PC after you tell it to "GO" to your TT?

Click on the picture on the screen where the power button is with your mouse. This should cause the TT to "turn on" in HOME and allow you to navigate through its menus.
------------
No will381796,
that was On the TomTom 1 Itself. :mad:

I did finally re-download a Previous "Back Up" (Despite it being Brand New Right Out the Box) that I had "Backed Up".
Thank God that Someone @ "TT Home" had thought of that process of Saving / Making A Backup, otherwise "I'd be S.O.L." right now, wondering how much more I had to invest in this "Brand Spanking New TT" to get it fixed somewhere.

PS Will,
I''m Using a "Mac Laptop" :eek:
I have a PC, but it needs a "Hard Drive", cause it's Down / Got Burned Up, Fried it's self Up, In other words, It Just Died ! ! ! ! :(

Ask a Question