Questions about "Itinerary" and "Favorites"

TomTom Model(s)
Tom Tom 1 LE
Can you have more than one itinerary on your TT1? Or is it just a matter of backing the itinerary file on your PC and copying over the one you want?
And:
Can you organize your favorites on your TT1? Can you have multiple favorites, Parks, Shopping, etc.... I like the way you can "rename" your fav's from address to a "name", but, would like to organize that a little more....

Thanks,

Jim

Can you have more than one itinerary on your TT1? Or is it just a matter of backing the itinerary file on your PC and copying over the one you want?
And:
Can you organize your favorites on your TT1? Can you have multiple favorites, Parks, Shopping, etc.... I like the way you can "rename" your fav's from address to a "name", but, would like to organize that a little more....

Thanks,

Jim

Yes, you can have multiple itinerary files. They have the *.itn extension in their name. I use TYRE and Google to create mine:
>>> Google Itinerary Creation Instructions <<<

Favorites are very limited, which is why I prefer to create POIs instead of using favorites. (i.e. I created a POI named "Friends_&_family.ov2"

Last edited:
Scott,

You have the best documentation, no joke.... That is what I have been looking for, but (there is always a "but") can you have multiple itineraries on the TT? Or do you just have them on you PC and load up the one you want?
I really like the POI idea and will start using that as well..

Thanks,

Jim

Scott,

You have the best documentation, no joke.... That is what I have been looking for, but (there is always a "but") can you have multiple itineraries on the TT? Or do you just have them on you PC and load up the one you want?
I really like the POI idea and will start using that as well..

Thanks,

Jim

Hi Jim - I load up multiple *.itn files on the TomTom itself. When you go to the following location, you'll see a list of all of your *.itn files - simply select the one you are interested in:
[ITINERARY PLANNING] --> [OPTIONS] --> [LOAD ITINERARY]

Ask a Question