Question regarding points of interests

I have a question regarding the TT1, does anyone know if there will ever be a software update or something that would break down the POI restaurants down by cuisine? Ive seen other brands of Navigation systems do this. In addition, is there a way to set the TT1 up where when you click on a point of interest on the screen it will reroute your trip to that location? Any info would be great. Thanks.

Right now there is no option like that. I've seen them on Garmin units. It would be a nice feature though.
However, what I've done in the past is trying to search using specific words. For example, if I want Pizza or tacos, I would type in pizza or the word mexican / taco. I know a lot of businesses have the word pizza in their name. The same goes with taco or anything else simliar. If it was a big chain of restuarant like Olive garden, I know I'm not going to type italian or pasta.

Sorry for the complex explanation.

Ask a Question