Question about Tomtom GO 750.

On the bottom of my device, there is a 4GB memory card. i've no idea what it is for. Do you guys know what this memory card can be used for by the tom-tom device? for example music, etc?

thank you

Your previous post referred to a tom tom One. So, this is a second model, just to be clear?

Suspect that model can use maps on both internal and sdhc card in the card slot. The model has no mp3 player capability

The device is supplied new with an EMPTY micro SD card slot. Did you buy yours second-hand?

Your previous post referred to a tom tom One. So, this is a second model, just to be clear?

Suspect that model can use maps on both internal and sdhc card in the card slot. The model has no mp3 player capability

oh sorry, yes this is the tom-tom GO750 i'm talking about. sorry i couldn't understand, what is the memory card used for?

ALso, for my previous thread, is it possible if you can answer my question about the safety camera problem on the tom-tom ONE? thank you

Everything normally runs from the 4GB internal memory.
You can add additional maps onto a micro-SD card, or if you wish you can put everything onto the SD card and run the whole system from there.

As you bought yours second-hand I've no way to know what is on the card at the moment.
Connect the Go to your PC and the internal memory and the SD card slot will show up as two new disk drives. what files are currently on the SD card?

Ask a Question