Question about software upgrade

TomTom Model(s)
Go 910
Hello everyone, I'm new to this forum and am impressed with what I have seen. Have a software question.....the TomTom Home software that came with my Go 910 is version 1.5....I get the impression from the TomTom site that there is a newer version but can't really get an answer from the site. Can anyone advise?
Thanks.

I have both installed on my computer but only use 1.5

I tried to do that (I have both apps in separate folders, but when I try to run 1.5 directly from the program file folder - up pops 2.1 - did you have to tweak any settings to still use 1.5?

When I installed 2,1, I selected the un-recommended setting to retain 1.5.

I tried to do that (I have both apps in separate folders, but when I try to run 1.5 directly from the program file folder - up pops 2.1 - did you have to tweak any settings to still use 1.5?

When I installed 2,1, I selected the un-recommended setting to retain 1.5.

That is what I choose when I installed HOME 2. How about just uninstalling it and reinstalling HOME 2 again?

I've tried downloading that file at least three times and every time, it hangs after getting to 84%! Any suggestions? Thanks

O.K....got it now..thanks

Last edited:
Looks like it is just lipstick. No real improvements I can see other than making sure you disconnect from your GO before you close.

Ask a Question