Question abour Mobilnova exit

TomTom Model(s)
AVN2210P
How does your mobilnova exit/shutdown. I ask because when I exit the software on my device the TT restart screen comes up like I did a soft reset. I was just wondering if this is normal or if I should be worried.

That is quite normal. Mobilnova is designed such a way that it will not let you operate the video and navigation at the same time.
This is for security reasons and it makes quite sense.

So when you turn on the video it shuts off the navigation software and vice versa. That explains why you see the agreement screen.
However the new release allows MP3 playback and navigation simultaneously.

TTF.

When I first purchased the software, I was also wondering if it was a bug but posting on their forum the admin told me that this is normal for safety reasons.

Although, the admin did mention that he did not get the agreement screen and was suggesting that it was perhaps the maps installed. For instance, for the navigator if using the NA maps you always get the agreement screen but using a different map like Western Europe wouldn't see that.

I cant verify this since I only have the NA maps.

thanks that makes me feel better. And I have the new version as a bought it last night. But on my AVN2210P I can already play mp3's while using nav. now I can do it three ways with one device...from a cd, through the usb port or now using the media studio from my sd card. Little bit of overkill I would say.

I love it because it adds a lot of functionality to my ONE.
I'd say. Saved me from boredom when I was waiting for my flight yesterday.

The problem is that Mobilnova does "reset" the nav in a way that when you exit Mobilnova, your previous route is erased. i.e. you can't set a destination, then watch a movie then exit and continue navigating. You'll have to re-enter your destination after you exit Mobilnova. It's probably so that Mobilnova has access to all the available RAM.

Ask a Question