Putting next few turns on main screen? (340s)

On my old GPS, I could on demand, select to have the next few turns listed on screen. On my XL 340s, it seems to take 3 key presses to replace the screen the the next few turns. Is there any way to on-demand put them on the main screen? Is there any way to reduce keypresses to get to the secondary screen otherwise?

Ad

Advertisements

TomTom Model(s)
2535M Live
On my old GPS, I could on demand, select to have the next few turns listed on screen. On my XL 340s, it seems to take 3 key presses to replace the screen the the next few turns. Is there any way to on-demand put them on the main screen? Is there any way to reduce keypresses to get to the secondary screen otherwise?
As far as I know on my 920 to get the detail list of the written street turns for your trip takes these 3 key presses which for me is no problem but for others like yourself might be more of a problem.

Ad

Advertisements

You can have it display the NEXT turn but you cant have it display more then that.

Ask a Question