Problems with Voices

TomTom Model(s)
All of them :)
Please do the following:-

- Reset your device please see TomTom, portable GPS car navigation systems - Support home - Select your product
- Connect your TomTom device to your computer and switch it on.
- Open TomTom HOME
- Click on 'Update my Go' and install your new updates.

Please now disconnect your TomTom device and test it. If the issue persists, please try the steps below.

On your computer, in the system tray, (in the bottom right hand corner by the time, there is a little red TomTom HOME logo, if it's not there, click on the little arrow pointing towards left to show all the hidden icons). Right click on the TomTom logo and select exit.

Open My Computer (Start -> My Computer)
Now please connect your TomTom to the computer and turn it on.
Your TomTom drive will appear in My Computer as drive E,F,G,H,I etc
Now to Check if there are any corruptions on your SD card or Internal Memory of your TomTom, please go to following web page:-
TomTom, portable GPS car navigation systems - Support home - Select your product
(Here you will find instruction to complete the disc error check on your PC or Mac).

Also run the Clear Flash Tool - TomTom, portable GPS car navigation systems - Support home - Select your product

Ask a Question