Problem With MyDriveConnect - Internet Connection

TomTom Model(s)
VIA 1605M RV / XL335M
I'm using the latest version of My Drive Connect (4.1.2.2862) and I keep getting the message about "no internet connection available" If I didn't have connection, how else would I post this? LOL

Using a TomTom 1605 RV model. It seems that TomTom is always plagued with issues or buggy software or whatever. I'm getting to the point of dumping this mfg and going with something else!!

Any help or insight on this "no internet connection present" would be great!

Thanks,

WoodenIgloo

Try calling support on Monday:

United States
866 486 6866
Monday - Friday: 9:00 a.m. to 8:00 p.m. EST
Saturday: 10:00 a.m. to 6:00 p.m EST

I'll try, but I always get the runaround whenever I've called. It IS working intermittently now, but I can't download the "Camper" map.

For my own records, can you tell me the first two characters of your serial number for your "1605 RV model"? I show several possibles for the 1605, and don't know which to tie to an RV version ... WM (2GB), WN (4GB), WO (8GB) are the only three I know about.

The letters are WN

Now I'm having trouble with the "No Maps Found" issue. I've read the fix on TomTom support, but no luck so far!

Ask a Question