Problem with maps on Start 25

TomTom Model(s)
Start 25
Hello i am new on here and my problem is ; i have the Start 25 with Central Europe maps i've just download the Eastern Europe, i live in Germany and will drive next week to Greece the problem with it is that into the navi i see two separate maps Central and Eastern and it seems that i can not place the route that i want (from Germany to Greece). will i have in the middle of my route to stop somewhere(in Slovenia or Kroatja) and change the map on in it to eastern Europe ?
or there is a regulation for it ?
i don't find it so ''good'' to work on this way :(

Thanks and best regards,
IMG_0975.JPG

Michael

Last edited:
Does your device find any locations in Germany using the Eastern map selection.

Drive to-->Street and Address-->next screen make sure that the Germany flag is selected, then enter the city. Then the street and number.

Does your device find any locations in Germany using the Eastern map selection.

Drive to-->Street and Address-->next screen make sure that the Germany flag is selected, then enter the city. Then the street and number.
I tried it and doesn't find Greece :-( says: no matches found. When it asks me to select country

That shows me when i select eastern europe map,city and address while i put the green flag in my location in Germany

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    155.1 KB · Views: 348
If you wait till you have a gps lock on the device, it should find your Home location in Germany. Then, if you Drive to-->Street and Address, you should be able to select Greece as the country prior to the city in Greece.

If you wait till you have a gps lock on the device, it should find your Home location in Germany. Then, if you Drive to-->Street and Address, you should be able to select Greece as the country prior to the city in Greece.
unfortunatetly it does not works

Just to be sure, unplug the unit and take it out in a clear space, turn it on, and wait for about 10 minutes and see what happens.

Ask a Question