Problem with GO630 and BB 8830 Bluetooth connectivity

I have TT GO630 and pair my BB 8830 to it
After few tries I was successful.
It saw that they were paired however could not connect to it. so I was playing with it and finally able to set up connectivity (by disabling encryption on BB)

I did not set-up wireless data, since I do not need it
I was able to transfer my phone book and everything was working as expected for few days. Then, suddenly, my TT and BB could not connect.

I tried deleting connection on BB and on TT and resetting BB and TT and after few tries I was again able to pair properly devices

Again everything worked for few days and now I have the same problem again, can not connect devices.

Does somebody else have similar problem and is there a solution for this?

All suggestions are really appreciated

You probably have the 8.351 application intalled with the known Bluetooth bug.

You can roll back to 8.302 here which doesn't have the Bluetooth issue but has its own, like stuttering of the computer voices, as I remember.

If you want to give it a shot:
1. Make an Explorer, not Home, backup of the unit's contents.
2. Delete all the loose files in the root of the unit, NO folders or their contents.
3. Use Winrar to extract the contents of the linked file to the unit, overwriting as necessary.

Another way to remove the existing application is to use Home's Manage my Dervice, device tab, applications, remove.

Ask a Question