problem with cradle for TT910

hello people, I have problem with my TT 910 windscreen cradle as it droops, very annoying and unsafe. called the local distributor here in australia, send me another one still have the same problem, can anyone have a decent solution to my problem,anything I can put aside from gluieng it permanently?
thanks,
ceasar

Are you twisting it around until you hear two distinct locks? Many people mistakenly just turn it until they hear one lock. Keep going until you hear one more. Hope this helps!

Oh yes ,twisted until it locked but still when your on the road for awhile it does drooped ,so annoying do have the same probs in the states?

no problems here like stated above make sure you turn it right till it clicks twice at the end it will kind of hard turn

thanks guys really did that many times,just thinking of putting something on to that ball(pivot) that make it stiffer(not glue) any idea?

Hi, thanks very much for that info Pedro I did it ,not drooping anymore, big thank you solve my problem now.
Ceasar

Ask a Question