problem with 910, wont turn off or respong to anything

ok, I had the tomtom on the desktop charger and turned it on, connected it to the laptop and was recognized, and asked if I wanted to connect, i tapped on yes and all is fine. after 5 mins I took it off the charger and the screen dimmed down and now it seems to be frozen. I am afraid that this will burn out the screen. it wont turn off, when on the charging dock, the light does come on, and when I connect it to the pc, I get no connection.

I will be going away for a month on dec 27th, so I dont think I have enough time to deal with sending it to tomtom and getting it fixed or replaced. as I wont be back until jan 27th.

so, anyone else encounter a issue like this?

Do a soft reboot on it. Use a paper clip and reset it. It should work. I had the same problem and that did it for me. When taking off the charger did you disconnect from TT home? I make sure that I do now and have never had the same problem.

Ask a Question