Problem following map update

You may want to uninstall Home, go to this link where you'll find a link to Home 2.64 near the bottom. Download and install it.

Copy a backed up mapsettings.cfg file to the new map using Explorer, connect to Home and run the emulator. Make a change to one favourite and disconnect the unit properly from the computer.

Operate via Home

Installed previous version of Home and it will still not "operate my TomTom", states not supported.
I believe this is a common problem with GO740 with the 8.37 operating version which TomTom are aware of.

Yes, all 740 owners are still waiting for Operate my GO to work on app 8.370. To get your favorites working see this thread.

It works now. I had to reboot my PC, and run Home to get OMG to work, but it downloaded a pretty decent size update file, and now it works.

All now working

Just connected via Home to update speed cameras and then tried OMG, which resulted in additional software being downloaded and installed.

Then re-installed my Favourites file (MapSettings), used OMG and deleted one Favourite now all working OK, thanks for all the advice.

Ask a Question