problem after updating map on my 910

I have just got my tomtom go 910 and the europe mape that was pre installed was v6110 so i updated it with v675 but the problem i have is that it still tells me that i have the old map installed and not the new one! any help would be great....:confused:

Wowboy,

Congrats on the purchase. I assume you installed the map via the HOME program...If this is the case then you have 2 sets of maps on your TT.. the older one and the new V675.

In the preferences settings (you may have to show more menu options button) there will be one called "manage maps".

In there you will see two sets of European maps. Select the one that is not highlighted...this is your new European map.

Once you have done that hit on the icon that shows the bars for your GPS signal...then hit it again and you will see what current map version you have and it should indicate V675.

Good Luck!

:D

http://www.tomtom.com/support/product.php?ID=232&Language=4&FID=2168

The above link shows where to push...in step 3 you will see below the device ID what your map version is

Last edited:

Ask a Question