Problem after faulty unit replaced-LIVE services

Bought 750 Live from Halfords, connected to computer & offered map updates & all live services installed.
Found out unit was faulty so replaced today by Halfords. Connected to computer and receive message that only one unit can be linked to TT account & did I want to link new unit. I said yes.
Then find out that not getting offered map updates so new unti has older maps that old faulty unit. Also not getting fuel price on new unit, when I go into it it says to install via home, but no option on updates to install fuel prices.
Given that i have brand new unit with new 12 month free Live sub, why do i not get the map updates & fuel prices?
I know I downloaded them to old unit but surely given that that unit was faulty & on its way back to TT, I should get same updates & live services on new unit?
TIA,
LA

Reusing emails for different devices when a subscription is active totally confuses the Tomtom servers.

You can try calling Tomtom support and see if they can fix things, but given the hassles I've seen you may want to return/exchange it and this time use a brand new email address.

Ask a Question