Possible to get maps for certain cities with more restaurant, attraction options?

Hello - am traveling to a couple of larger Midwest cities (Milwaukee, Chicago, Indianapolis) - would like to know if I can download maps specific to those cities?

I notice that in St. Louis, it seems like when I request all restaurant listings for a particular suburb, it only brings back about 15, so there may be some limit restriction with the number of returned entries for points of interest, etc.?

Thanks!

The first thing we need to know is which unit you have and what version maps and firmware you're using.

The best you could do is maybe purchase regional maps but I don't think that will solve your problem. The maps don't contain the POI's, they're completely separate files. If you have a unit that supports it you can find the larger POI data on here and download and install them to your unit. Also, the latest firmware allows for more search findings when performing a search. It used to limit you to 24 items.

Ask a Question