poi2go question

TomTom Model(s)
TT910/TT920t
I have been trying tomake updatd Pois for some things using Poi2go(downloaded version) I seem to realize that some of the POI's that it makes are outdated by over 2 months. for example.. We have a Cheesecake factory here in Buffalo that was opened on Dec, 11. I just pulled u Cheesecake factory this morning and it was not on the list and so were a few more that were not on the list as well. How often does poi2go get updates from thier map users or however they do it so we can get accurate and up to date poi's for our tomtoms?

Foxbreakr

I'm sure Pedro will handle this one... He's mostly online late nights. Look for an answer tomorrow morning.

What version are you using?
I am currently using MyPOIBrowser v1.beta build 2006.3.5 2am

I believe the one they offer for download is version MyPOI v1.beta build 2006.2.28.600p

The one I have offeres POI searching for the US, Canada, UK.

Search their forums for the latest update.

I am using MyPOI V1.beta build 2006.2.28.600p

I think this is the latest but not positive. I also looked the poin u made for the cheesecake factory and it as well is missing the ew ones which were open in early December.

I can add the new ones that opened in decemeber, just give me the city where it was located and I'll add it manually.

BTW, the verision Im using is more current.
New locations of business don't pop up on mypoi2go. For example they just build a new Mcdonalds by my house and it wouldn't show up on mypoi2go or Mcdonald's official website.

Ask a Question