poi

I purchase Tomtom 125 and when I try to locate an napa auto parts place, it told me no found, I couldn't find any autoparts place near me. The nearest was 905 miles away. how can I program my tomtom 125 to locate poi near me without me customizing it myself.

Thank you and God Bless

Have you got the most recent map for your model?

The lower end models do come with a reduced poi set (compared to the Go models) but there are many sites where you can find and dl custom poi's for your unit. Not a big deal.

Also how are you searching?

For example, on a 720, Navigate to -->POI-->Near me-->Search POI-->type in 'NAPA' and all poi's in the entire file with Napa in their name appear.

yes I search it Navigate to -->POI-->Near me-->Search POI-->type in 'NAPA' and it show not found. try to call tomtom to help me and they send me to poihandler.com, still no good. please tell me where to go.

Thank you

I, too have a One 125. No NAPA's to be found. I did find a couple of auto parts stores, but really limited.

For what it's worth, there is a file at POI Factory of all the USA NAPA stores to download.

napa

try POI near me they go to shop catagory and then type in NAPA or poi in a particular city and then SHOP catagory and finally NAPA.

It seems like the 125 has very limited POI database and NAPA isn't on its list, the only option is downloading its custom POI set and place it inside your map folder.

Ask a Question