POI - street address missing

Is there anyway to get the actual street number of the installed POI's. All I get is an intersection.

Also, is there anyway to add phone numbers to Favorites.

hello,

1) If you want to get the address of a POI in your ONE, I know the new maps have the address in them now. when you select the poi and u get to the preview screen, select the 'DETAILS' button which is under the phone#. This will give you the addres of the POI and more.

2) You can't add a phone # to a favorite like it is setup with the POIs. This would be a nice added feature on the next firmwire. However, you can display the phone # on the favorite if you rename it to include the #.

Where again?

Having trouble getting to the preview screen (mentioned above) that has a "Details" button which takes you to the street address info.

I have the 710 N.A. maps on a TT1 2nd Ed, Navcore 7.

Any further guidance is appreciated!

Kev

The preview screen is the screen where you will see a small map with the poi with it and the phone number listed on the right side. This screen is the finally confirmation screen before your tomtom routes you.

New maps?

Hi Pedro,

What map version is the new map? I have US&CAN v710.1575 and also only get the intersection. On the preview page the POI will only show "Front St & Main St" not "123 Main St, Anywhere, PA, 12345".
Even for my custom POIs, I can't seem to get the address up on the lower left part of the preview page. It's all on the top banner next to the POI name and if the name and address is long, it's chopped off at the end.
Thanks.

Ask a Question