POI request - Krystal and Kelly's Tavern

TomTom Model(s)
920T
I'd like to learn how to do this myself. I am a real TomTom newby. Hard part of this for me, is going to be the bmp files. If anyone can suggest t he program to use to make the poi's, I will try to do Kelly's tavern (www.kellystavern.com) a local chain in Tidewater VA. Krystal (www.krystal.com) is a larger project. Would like to see if I can handle a small project before taking on a much larger one. So, if anyone can help (by making the POI files - or at least the bmp files, which are beyond me) or can steer me thru making one, I would appreciate the help, and will try the Kelly's one, to see if I can accomplish this.

Learning a lot here. And love my 920T - especially the traffic help..

Ad

Advertisements

TomTom Model(s)
TT Go 2535M, TT 740Live, TT 510
I'd like to learn how to do this myself. I am a real TomTom newby. Hard part of this for me, is going to be the bmp files. If anyone can suggest t he program to use to make the poi's, I will try to do Kelly's tavern (www.kellystavern.com) a local chain in Tidewater VA. Krystal (www.krystal.com) is a larger project. Would like to see if I can handle a small project before taking on a much larger one. So, if anyone can help (by making the POI files - or at least the bmp files, which are beyond me) or can steer me thru making one, I would appreciate the help, and will try the Kelly's one, to see if I can accomplish this.

Learning a lot here. And love my 920T - especially the traffic help..
mypoi.com is the place you want to be. The bmp files are simply logos from google or wherever. I save my pictures in bmp format-seems to work better. Simply resize the picture to 24x24 and rename the bmp file w/ the same name as the ov2 file (ex: Pizza Hut.bmp and Pizza Hut.ov2) if they are not named the same, you will get a red square for your bmp.

TomTom Model(s)
TT Go 2535M, TT 740Live, TT 510
Krystal

Here's Krystal for you. Could not get logo @ this time. Let me know if this is what you wanted!!

Attachments

Ad

Advertisements

TomTom Model(s)
920T
Here's Krystal for you. Could not get logo @ this time. Let me know if this is what you wanted!!
Perfect! I used a small logo that I had found earlier, resized it, and loaded it to my 920T. I'll let you guys know how it works while I am on my vacation trip to Chattanooga. Thanks again, for the help. I am going to try and do the Kelly's one myself. See if Ican learn how to do this.

Ask a Question