POI request for GameStop/EB Games

TomTom Model(s)
TTN6 w/PalmTX W/ G-Sat BT-359
First, I'd like to thank everyone here for creating all of these poi files. I have a request. Could anyone create a poi for GameStop /EB Games? I am asking for the NE region of US. Of course any other region is also greatly appreciated.

Thanks in advanced for your help.

First, I'd like to thank everyone here for creating all of these poi files. I have a request. Could anyone create a poi for GameStop /EB Games? I am asking for the NE region of US. Of course any other region is also greatly appreciated.

Could you be more specific w/ city and state. North East is huuugggeee!!

OK! here is the poi for EB Games. They are located within a 1000 miles of New York. Hopefully it is what you want. let me know if the bmp file worked.

Last edited by a moderator:
OK! here is the poi for EB Games. They are located within a 1000 miles of New York. Hopefully it is what you want. let me know if the bmp file worked.

WOW!! That was fast. I checked out the file and it shows the Southeastern US . I don't know how you do it so fast. Could you please add NJ?

WOW!! That was fast. I checked out the file and it shows the Southeastern US . I don't know how you do it so fast. Could you please add NJ?

Added NJ. Delete first ov2 and insert this one. I hope it helps. Is there a particular city in NJ?

How about Paramus, NJ or zip code 07652?

BTW... How do you do this sooooo fast? :)

Once again, delete last ov2 and peplace with this one. It includes NJ plus I added all EB Games within 100 mile of Paramus. This file is slightly bigger. Don't forget to rename this file to match bmp file name!!

Once again, delete last ov2 and peplace with this one. It includes NJ plus I added all EB Games within 100 mile of Paramus. This file is slightly bigger. Don't forget to rename this file to match bmp file name!!

YOU ARE A GOD!!!!!! :eek: :eek: :D :D I AM NOT WORTHY!!!

Is there a way to move this thread to the poi files? :) I'm sure someone else here could put this file to good use.... :) :D

Sure can.
I think it would be best if you recreate a thread on the POI section with the attachment and I will make it a sticky thread.
If not, I can create the thread with the lastest file you posted.

Great!
The thread is now a sticky thread.
I removed all the zip files so other memembers don't get confused which one to download. They can go to the proper POI forum and download the lastest file.

i was wondering if anyone had the gamestops in the la area and northern cal area.

looking for gamestops near long beach 90804

and norcal hayward 94544 thanx so much

Ask a Question