POI program

Hello,

OK, I'll try to make this short and sweet. About two weeks ago I built a new system. The new and old system are on the network. I did a clean install on a new 2TB HD and have been installing all my stuff or moving it over. A few days before I built the new system a post here (somewhere on TomTomForums.com) lead me to a program that you could load POI files into and edit them and save them back out. Each point was on a line and the cords, address, phone no. etc were delimited by a comma if this helps (like a .cvs file would be). I have searched tomtomforums over and over feel like I have read all posts many times. I cannot find the post or program. I searched Google too. MyPoiEdit or poi2go .jad files are not it. I used them to create the file, then this program to weed out the irrelevent stuff then save the final.

I need help and suggestions. It was not a paid program as I do not have any emails with reg codes for such a program. I am hoping someone here can lead me to the program as was done before. For the last 3 days I have just been revisiting places I have already been with no new leads. Any help is greatly appreciated ! ! !

Thanks....
Jon

While it started out as a geocaching specific program, I use it for TomTom POI work all the time. You can import and export *.csv and TomTom POI files (*.ov2). Geocaching Swiss Army Knife (GSAK (Geocaching Swiss Army Knife)).

Ask a Question