POI program

Hello,

OK, I'll try to make this short and sweet. About two weeks ago I built a new system. The new and old system are on the network. I did a clean install on a new 2TB HD and have been installing all my stuff or moving it over. A few days before I built the new system a post here (somewhere on TomTomForums.com) lead me to a program that you could load POI files into and edit them and save them back out. Each point was on a line and the cords, address, phone no. etc were delimited by a comma if this helps (like a .cvs file would be). I have searched tomtomforums over and over feel like I have read all posts many times. I cannot find the post or program. I searched Google too. MyPoiEdit or poi2go .jad files are not it. I used them to create the file, then this program to weed out the irrelevent stuff then save the final.

I need help and suggestions. It was not a paid program as I do not have any emails with reg codes for such a program. I am hoping someone here can lead me to the program as was done before. For the last 3 days I have just been revisiting places I have already been with no new leads. Any help is greatly appreciated ! ! !

Thanks....
Jon

Ad

Advertisements

Ad

Advertisements

canderson

TomTom Model(s)
GO720, GO740TM Live, GO 1535 Live, Via 1535, Via 1605, GO 52, GO 600, GO 620, GO 630, TomTom Bridge
While it started out as a geocaching specific program, I use it for TomTom POI work all the time. You can import and export *.csv and TomTom POI files (*.ov2). Geocaching Swiss Army Knife (GSAK (Geocaching Swiss Army Knife)).

Ask a Question