POI for Canada?

Hi there
Im coming to Canada in about 3 weeks for a nice long holiday :)
and was wondering if anyone can point me in the right direction as to where i might get some POI's for my canada map. I was after petrol stations resturants etc.

Many thanks

Steve

:D

What map version will you be using?

Both the 675 and 715 already have loads of Canadian POI's.

HOME 2.3 also has a number of custom POI's for specific gas companys, like ESSO, Canadian Tire, etc.

Cheers!

Im using map V 6.75 and the reason im asking is because i have lost the poi.dat file that comes with them. so thats why i wanted some gas stations etc.

Many thanks

Steve

The nice thing about Canada (especially depending on what area you will be visiting) is that there are gas stations on almost every corner.

Go to TT HOME 2.3, plug in your device and download the brand specific poi's for stations in Canada. I dont know how many it actually gives you, and for the most part they are more useful in Western Canada.

I have a 675 and a 715 map, is there some way I can supply you with the missing files?

Cheers

thanks

The nice thing about Canada (especially depending on what area you will be visiting) is that there are gas stations on almost every corner.

Go to TT HOME 2.3, plug in your device and download the brand specific poi's for stations in Canada. I dont know how many it actually gives you, and for the most part they are more useful in Western Canada.

I have a 675 and a 715 map, is there some way I can supply you with the missing files?

Cheers

You could always upload the POI.dat file from the 7.15 map to a website send me the link via PM and i can download it?
Thanks
Steve

Ask a Question