poi duplicate question

TomTom Model(s)
TT1 v2 7.120 -- NA v7.10
I searched a bit to look for an answer, but didn't get what I needed, so here goes. Let me know if this needs to be asked elsewhere... Have loaded custom poi's, and then noticed the retail stores .zip with many duplicates of what I already have. So... will the TT1 show all including duplicates, or, will it just choose one, or, will it show both the custom(with the icon) and the generic from the retail file also? Thanks in advance for your help. Btw, I haven't loaded the retail yet waiting for the help from you all.

If you do a general POI search, it will show both, I will distinguish one from the other by the icon it has.

POI installing

I've downloaded the cracker barrell POI to my TT but I cant figure out how to get it to show on my route. Any help...please

Tom d

still cant

Pedro, thank you for the quick response, but I cant even get to that. I am travelling to NC tomorrow and I am trying to find cracker barrel restaurants along the way. I've downloaded the CB POI from the forum but I cant figure out how to get it to show on the TT schreen.

Tom D

worked

D.F., Pedro,

Thank your for your help. See my post to D.F.'s response. I'll be dining at Cracker Barrel tomorrow.

Tommy d

Ask a Question