Please Help. TTOne V2 Frozen

Please Help.
i have recently recieved my tomtom ONE V2, back from tom tom as it was repaired(one of the charging pins was bent) recived it back today and thought i would update it! Mistake!!

i updated it using tomtom home with the recomended updates and now it won't switch back on.

It is just a white screen with a egg timer saying, please wait?
Any ideas how i can fix this, i have tried to reset loads of times but the same thing is happening now?

Ave i broke it?:confused:

Any help greatly appreciated, i have searched the net looking for answers but am just getting confused.

Many Thanks

Mark

Please Help.
i have recently recieved my tomtom ONE V2, back from tom tom as it was repaired(one of the charging pins was bent) recived it back today and thought i would update it! Mistake!!

i updated it using tomtom home with the recomended updates and now it won't switch back on.

It is just a white screen with a egg timer saying, please wait?
Any ideas how i can fix this, i have tried to reset loads of times but the same thing is happening now?

Ave i broke it?:confused:

Any help greatly appreciated, i have searched the net looking for answers but am just getting confused.

Many Thanks

Mark

Try the clear flash Tool:

http://www.tomtom.com/support/index.php?Language=4&query=one+clear+flash&FID=7323

Thanks, i did find that link but it says

"Unfortunately due to a problem, we cannot serve you the information you requested. Please try again in a few moments."

However - Since posting i made a little progress, i browsed the TomTom in explorer - deleted all the files that were not in a folder and backed up from an older back up i saved. It then switched back on !!
Then i've tried to back it up again and it's frozen again?
The update i am trying to instal is
"Application for One new edition"

You reckon i should just not bother updating?

Or is there another way?

Thanks

Mark

Ask a Question