Please help a newbie out with some questions

Guys, it is my first time on the tomtomforums and I need a little help. I just was given a GO 300 because the unit does obtain a GPS signal for sometimes 3 min. Is there anything I can do speed this up? I updated to the latest version I think, but I am not sure where to check this. Also, the unit is not holding a charge anymore...is the GPS and the battery tied into anything at all? It was working great for a few years but these new issues just started to pop up. Also, I have a bluetooth blackberry that I am trying to get connected to it....is there any trick to this? Does this unit work with a blackberry?

THANKS SO MUCH!

Thanks for getting back to me. Well, I did the reset and I checked for any new updates and quickGPS is not there, so I now thinking it has to do with the battery. One last question....I CAN NOT get this thing to connect to my blackberry. My blackberry sees it, but when I hit "0000" on my blackberry to pair it, it does not work. The GO 300 does not see the blackberry. Am I doing something wrong??? THanks again

Ask a Question