Planning route, show final desitnation countdown

I amplanning a trip from Maine to Florida this year and don't like the route that TT comes up with on its own. I want to avoid parts of I95 through Washington DC and Richmond as well as take a few other specific roads.

I know I can create a bunch of POIs and load them into an itinerary that it will walk through as I travel. However I would much rather tell it the order in which to go to these points but use Florida as the "Miles Left", "Expected Arrival Time" and also not need to tell it to go to the next point.

Is there any way I can do this with my TT?

Thanks

You set the points you wish to travel via as waypoints in the itinerary. Then, somewhere in Florida you select as the destination. The eta and miles left are functions of the status bar preference setting, not Itinerary planning.

You may also wish to explore this link from one of our members, Birdman.

dhn, fix your signature :D You don't have map 8.30, it's map 830. Since the beginning you have always been putting in a decimal for some reason ;)

Geesh, nag, nag........:mad:

(p.s. Valid point (no pun intended) will revise as soon as I post this)

avoiding roads

It should be possible to edit a route , at least my old V2 does this and there is nothing wrong with driving your own route just plan the route , and start driving follow the route as lon g as you like it, put on a hard hat and leave the road where you want to drive a other road in the first few miles it may want to divide back but keep on drivign and a new calculation will occur several times .

just when you do this every day of every week it is better to plan the route and then edit the route with the map so that you and your tommie are on speaking and driving terms :cool:

Ask a Question