Phone_database

i am having trouble with when i ring from my tomtom i can hear the ringtone of my landline,when i turn off my tomtom and turn it back on ithen cannot hear it if i disable then enable bluetooth i can hear it again,on contacting tomtom support i was told to reset my handsfree which entailed deleting loose files and a bin folder and phone_databse folder then updating and resetting of tomtom ,if i now go into my tomtom and look at folders there is now no phone_database folder,Is this normal or do i need this pone database folder,ihave done a backup so all the files i had before the resetting and deleting i still have.

The phone database contains default connection settings, so that you don't have to manually configure PLUS data services for your particular cell phone carrier.

If you don't have a data plan, then you don't need the phone settings.

HOME won't install phone settings if it's on your computer but not on your Tomtom. Go to "Manage my rider" in HOME and remove the phone settings from both the Tomtom (if present) and the computer. Once you do that, go to "Update my rider" and it will reinstall it to the Tomtom.

Members online

Latest resources

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
M Stedman

Latest Threads

Back