phone doesnt disconnect

TomTom Model(s)
Rider 2
TomTom Rider2 and Blackberry Pearl flip phone here, I can nicely recieve incoming calls (they get routed to my helmet) with no problem.

When I have completed my call, i touch the green phone icon on the screen, and then a red phone will come up to disconnect. I do that, and the call seems to end, however after about 15 seconds or so a warning comes up that my phone was not successfully disconnected (or words to that effect).

Any hints on correcting this?

Cheers

I am using the remote with my 930. I havn't been able to access the green phone on the screen to disconnect.
The work around for me is to tap the screen (central remote), down (phone icon) and then the red phone.
That is one more then it could be but, unless someone gives a better solution for you, maybe try this one.

Those options dont exist on the Rider2. When you tap the red phone, the screen will then return to the Nav screen. While moving, the options are extremely limited.

I worry that because my call didnt seem to disconnect, I am going to wrack up a huge phone bill. I have to stop and then hang up the phone manually (on the phone itself).

Cheers!

Ask a Question