phone book entries with bluetooth (problem)

I have a samsung a900 (blade) bluetooth enabled
cell phone. It connects by bluetooth to my GO 510
but the GO does not download any phonebook entries,
even though it indicates that it is.
Does anyone have a similar issue and is there a way
to fix.
Thanks

Mine connected and downloaded contacts from my Blackberry 7130e. I am aware of a problem with the TomTom downloading contacts that are filed as "groups" on a phone. The contacts have to be listed under no groups for the TomTom to download them.

I can't recall if the A900 has groups or not. I should know this, I work for Sprint haha

I seem to remember having an issue with the phonebook download from my wife's Motorola E815 to the TomTom 700. It eventually worked, but I cannot recall how many times I actually told the TomTom to download the phonebook. We only use the TomTom for trips, so I don't even think I could tell you how to dial from teh phonebook, but it's there.

samsung a900 phone book

a900 has group capability, but my entries are all unassigned
to groups.
Maybe the entries are in the GO and I need to look again.

Mine connected and downloaded contacts from my Blackberry 7130e. I am aware of a problem with the TomTom downloading contacts that are filed as "groups" on a phone. The contacts have to be listed under no groups for the TomTom to download them.

I can't recall if the A900 has groups or not. I should know this, I work for Sprint haha

I had a similar problem between my GO910 and my Motorola V3x, I solved my problem by switching off (rebooting) my V3x and it downloaded the phonebook to the GO910 no problem after that.;)

Ask a Question