Permanently allow unpaved roads?

Hello,

I am new to the TT Rider version 2. My house is on an unpaved road, and often routes start from my home. The Rider asks me every time whether I want to avoid unpaved roads.

Is there a way to permanently allow unpaved roads?

Thanks!

Under planning preferences, as you work through the options, when the Unpaved Roads screen appears, just select never avoid, if given that choice.

Under planning preferences, as you work through the options, when the Unpaved Roads screen appears, just select never avoid, if given that choice.

Under Planning Preferences, the first screen allows me to choose "Always plan fastest routes", "Always plan walking routes", and several other options. None have to do with unpaved roads. On the second screen I can choose to have the route summary screen close automatically. There are no other visible options. I guess the Rider is smart enough to ask about unpaved roads, but not smart enough to always accept "yes"?

Is there a way to privately mark my access road as "paved", so that I won't see the warning again?

Thanks!

Ask a Question