Permanent Docking for Go 510

Does anyone know if it's possible to modify the Permanent Docking Kit that worked for for the 300 and 700 so that it can be used with the 510? I'd love to have my 510 charge without tying up my power port and to be able to integrate with my stereo so it can mute audio for phone calls and directions.

No one has figured it out if it can be used.
TomTom was suppose to make one for the x10 series called car connect. Then they were going to make one uising bluetooth technology and that was scrapped. The final outcome was making a FM transmiter mount.

FM Mount is useless.

I live in Texas in the Dallas/Fort Worth area. There are no free FM frequencies. That FM dock is worthless. I find it really hard to believe that TomTom wouln't have thought about that. Even in areas where it can be used, the FM dock can't override whatever you're listening to on the stereo and it can't integrate with the rest of the car for things like power. I'm really disappointed that TomTom hasn't provided more variety in these types of solutions.

Ask a Question