Patrick Stewart

I belive I have every voice there is ecept the tom bots that will say the streets and waringing etc I have other robots but tomtom says they are human and will not let them say the warnings lol I evan have ozzie to cuss you throgh your tirp its a riot I trid it once he say go to the en of the f** ing street and other stuff lol I have over 50 or more just tell me how to upload if anyone wants them or makes a request

I belive I have every voice there is ecept the tom bots that will say the streets and waringing etc I have other robots but tomtom says they are human and will not let them say the warnings lol I evan have ozzie to cuss you throgh your tirp its a riot I trid it once he say go to the en of the f** ing street and other stuff lol I have over 50 or more just tell me how to upload if anyone wants them or makes a request

Thanks for the offer. If you want to upload just start a new thread for the voice you want to upload. Compress the files in a .zip format and just use the button 'Manage Attachements' under addtional options to upload the file.

Ask a Question