Pairing With Razr - No Trusted Device List?

Hi - I just got a GO 510 and I'm having trouble getting it paired with my Motorola Razr for handsfree calling. It will connect fine the first time but not reconnect without having to enter the 0000 pin each time. Other handsfree bluetooth devices reconnect automatically after entering the pin the first time, but usually that pin is something other than all zeros. Maybe the phone doesn't like an all zero pin?

This is requiring me to re-enter the pin every time which is a pain as I'd like to have it connect when I get into the car without having to take the phone out and re-enter the code each time. TomTom says to add it to the 'trusted device' list but my Razr doesn't seem to have such a feature.

Anyone know of anything I'm doing wrong or any work around?

Thanks! The link didn't work but I got the idea of where you were going... I got the file from http://www.tomtom.com/support/index.php?Language=4&FID=6221 and ran it. I had searched the TomTom site quite a few times but never used 'passkey' for my searches which would have gotten me to the link above. :rolleyes:

It worked! I don't really understand why since the 510 is brand new and I didn't think the flash memory would need clearing yet, but since it worked I'm happy! Is that something that should be done on a regular basis?

Ask a Question