own voice

i've heard mention of people making their own custom voices. i would like to do this, but the previous link i found doesn't work anymore. or atleast it hasn't worked or a few days. does anyone know another (trust worthy) site?

and if anyone knows where i can download the sean of kathy irish voices or atleast know their file names so i can search for them better. that would be great thanks.

i've heard mention of people making their own custom voices. i would like to do this, but the previous link i found doesn't work anymore. or atleast it hasn't worked or a few days. does anyone know another (trust worthy) site?

and if anyone knows where i can download the sean of kathy irish voices or atleast know their file names so i can search for them better. that would be great thanks.

Please look at my step #1 on this page (particularly LINK #3):

>>> Custom Voices <<<

thanks but i don't really think this is what i was looking for. i meant the ones you make yourself with either your vocie or a friends or what have you.

interesting. that's the same site. it must be up again. it was down for days. said it was supended or something so i assuemd it wasn't coming back.

thanks. sorry for being stupid and wasting space!

that all worked out better than i imagined it too. one question i do have is: is it possible to have the language listed as something other than special(#)? there probably isnt a way of doing this but i thought i would ask. even special without the number would be better. but its nto a huge problem. i am genrally pleased with the outcome. evne thoguh it is a little shaky in areas.

Ask a Question