Our friends ClubTomTom is giving away a new ONE starting tomorrow!!

TomTom Model(s)
TomTom Go510
This is something we got from our friends over at ClubTomTom. They are having a contest giving away a TomTom ONE starting tomorrow and will be announcing it over at ClubTomTom. We figure we give our members a headsup here at TTF :D

"Starting tomorrow, we’ll be running a contest at Club TomTom to win a new ONE. The contest will task readers to create a creative one minute video, YouTube style, explaining why they want a ONE. It will run from the beginning to the end of August."

So visit ClubTomTom for more info!

John

I used my webcam for this. I piped in some violin music and whipped up some fake tears and told them my beloved GO 510 was nicked while parked.

Of course, now I'll have to wait until the end of the month to see if I won but here's hoping!:)

I can't believe I didn't see this until recently. It looks like the original contest was suppose to end at the end of August, but they extended it a week. Contest ends TOMORROW!!!

Too bad the contest is only for people that live in the States :(

That is too bad. I know TomTom has been doing well in Canada and I'm sure the contest would have done well there.

Overall, I think the idea is a pretty good one. I bet they get some pretty funny videos of people begging them for a ONE.

Ask a Question