Orlando Attraction POIs

Is there any chance that you would be able to cobble together a POI for the major attractions in Orlando? Especially useful for us Brits who have to contend with driving on the wrong side of the road, no proper gearstick, jet lagged, screaming kids in the back of the car. I guess also useful for those native to the US but not Florida? :eek:

This would make a great POI, but as a Florida resident (and wife/kids being a Florida natives -- I'm a TEXAS navtive, baby! Yeehaw!), the rule of thumb for Florida themeparks is drive to Orlando and pick an exit. Just about every exit in Orlando has a major theme park! ;)

Slight exaggeration, but unforunately for us over-commericalize Americans, mostly true! :D

So...are we going to have mouse ears, a baby killer whale, and a Shrek head as the icons?

Yes this would be an awesome POI, I am trying to figure out how we gonna do this.. hehe .. one single group and one icon for the attraction, or one icon and one attraction per POI.. but then again if there is a them park on every exit option number 2 might be a problem hehe

I think the only way to do this would be to have it as a one to one. The Disney parks are not that close to each other to combine them together. The Universal Parks can be one as you enter both of them from the City Walk complex. Seaworld and Discovery Cove could probably be made as one also as they are basically across the street from each other.

Michael

I think the only way to do this would be to have it as a one to one. The Disney parks are not that close to each other to combine them together. The Universal Parks can be one as you enter both of them from the City Walk complex. Seaworld and Discovery Cove could probably be made as one also as they are basically across the street from each other.

Michael

Michael I think you are right. Can you PM me a list of attractions by any chance since I never been to FL myself and dont want to post something thats lacking for our members. Thanks.

Ask a Question