Ordered North America Map For TomTom One From UK Site....Map Nowhere to Be Found!!!

I ordered the north american map 7.1 from the UK site, I registered under a new Email address for the UK site. I placed my order using the UK site for the map. The site said I would receive download instructions...never did.
How do I access this map??? I have received an order number. Is my credit card number floating around overseas for someone to hack it?? I just want the map that I paid for. Thanks.

I ordered the north american map 7.1 from the UK site, I registered under a new Email address for the UK site. I placed my order using the UK site for the map. The site said I would receive download instructions...never did.
How do I access this map??? I have received an order number. Is my credit card number floating around overseas for someone to hack it?? I just want the map that I paid for. Thanks.

You'll want to call TomTom support and discuss it with them. When I called and spoke with them earlier today about the new maps they mentioned that for the time being that US based users should only be buying the new maps via TomTom Home and not the website.

You will need to logon to tomtom Home with the new email address that you registered on the UK site; change all of the tomtom home preferences to UK. You may need to quit and restart home; but the NA map should show up for download.

You will need to logon to tomtom Home with the new email address that you registered on the UK site; change all of the tomtom home preferences to UK. You may need to quit and restart home; but the NA map should show up for download.

roadman1977, did you ever resolve this? I bought the map on the UK site with no problems. mrackers is correct about logging in TT home with the new address. It worked well for me.

Hope you sorted this out, let us know.

Ask a Question