Operate My Go, file not currently available

I've seen this problem on this forum before, but didn't see how it got resolved.
I just updated my TomTom Home app to 2.1 and it will not let me "operate my TomTom".
I'm getting the "needs new file message" followed by the "this file is currently unavailable..." message, when I attempt to download it.

I have a message in to the customer support email, but would really like to get going, if anyone knows how to fix this, please let me know

Thanks,
John

I've seen this problem on this forum before, but didn't see how it got resolved.
I just updated my TomTom Home app to 2.1 and it will not let me "operate my TomTom".
I'm getting the "needs new file message" followed by the "this file is currently unavailable..." message, when I attempt to download it.

I have a message in to the customer support email, but would really like to get going, if anyone knows how to fix this, please let me know

Thanks,
John

That's another symptom of the irratic behaviour of TomTom's servers. I would suggest you simply try again later (god knows what I mean by later :confused: ) and eventually it'll allow for the download or you could try to call customer support, tell them how poor the servers are lately and ask that the file be sent to you as an attachment to an email with instructions for installing it.

Ask a Question