Only HALF of TomTom Home??

TomTom Model(s)
One XL-s
When I bring up TT Home on my PC, it displays what appears to be a TT unit screen - but only the top half is viewable. The lower edge shows the top part of the icons for the second row of items. How do I get the whole screen to display - without changing my entire display??

I'm using a laptop with a 15" screen and running Windows XP with plenty of memory and disk.

Thanks in advance for your help

LarryF:confused:

Do you mean that only the top half appears when you use the TT home's function "Operate my Go" or is it in general. What screen resolution is currently set on you laptop. I guess you'll have to increase the resolution a bit. I know many people tend to use lower screen resolutions for better readability.

Half of Home

Thanks - Zerimar

The half-screen is only in the area outlined as a TT screen. I don't think changing the resolution will make any difference since all of the rest of the screen is ok.
Any other ideas???

I'm sure nothing is wrong with the unit. It must be something with the PC and/or TT home. In cases like this, I usually install the same software (in this case TT home) on another computer. If the problem does not happen on the 2nd PC, then uninstall and reinstall TT home and delete the whole TT folder. If you did backups from unit to PC, make a copy of the TT folder first before uninstalling and deleting.

Ask a Question