Online Reseller

TomTom Model(s)
GO 510
Hello,

Just a quick post to let people know I work at a company that has access to resell TomTom products.

If you are in Canada or the USA and wish to know a price, please send me a private message with model number, postal/zip code, and level of shipping service and I will send you a quote back.

Personally I am a huge techno-fan and like being on the cutting edge of new technologies.

I bought my TomTom 510 on a trip to San Diego, CA when after we picked up our rental we got lost for 2 hours to find our hotel that was six minutes away from the air port. TomTom saved our 14 day trip big time. Best purchase I made the whole trip and it will keep on giving on subsequent trips.

Brad

Brad,

Just a heads up. TomTom reps do read this particular forum and have been in contact with the moderators in the past. I just hope that your business practices are in line with their guidelines.

Like I said. FYI.

Ask a Question